RSS Feed

Monday ESCape

July 26, 2010 by Lynn   

This week I launched my new wiki “Sharing eLearning at MESC” and was also fortunate to have it featured on the ‘Bright Ideas’ blog.  It has taken me a few weeks and many hours of editing to get it to this stage but you know what I’ve had fun.  Fun using the new technologies I’ve discovered and fun deciding on themes and pages and widgets, etc.  I’ve also gained a lot of joy from sharing these online technologies with others and receiving their input.  In fact to borrow the words of Ze Frank in the clip below it’s been a case of  “Tech-Joy” for me this week!

Ze Frank’s Nerdcore Comedy 

2 Comments »

1. slav says:

Lynn you’ve done an amazing job and I know that you will continue to do so once this PLN program has concluded. I feel like a very proud mother hen!

2. Caroline says:

I have just had a look at your wiki and it is fantastic! What a great way to include all of the tools we have learnt on the PLN Program. I hope you don’t mind but I plan on sending the link to our library staff. It is time consuming but fun setting up new blogs, wikis etc, also incredibly rewarding. Congrats 🙂