RSS Feed

Monday ESCape

September 13, 2010 by Lynn   

I spent some time getting my Ultranet pages set-up this week and sharing these with my Personal Learning Team (we are working on a shared Personal Learning Goal looking at ‘student engagement’).  Another group that I’m involved with are also putting together a proposal for a trial Team Small Group (TSG) project for Year 7 students next year.  A dinner meeting ensued with lots of laughter and some great ideas being put together ready for presentation to the Principal this week – fingers crossed that we get the go-ahead!   I’ve had fun playing with ToonDoo and Voki this week as well – some great ways of using both and I’ve added some Toons to the ‘new titles’ library display for this month.  

The health plans are working well with 6/7 mornings up early for trips to the gym and a long walk with friends on Sunday followed by the ritual cappuccino and raisin toast – yummy!  Enjoy this clip from John Clarke and Bryan Dawes on ‘School blues’ and remember only 4 more ‘get-ups’ to go before the school holidays!

»