RSS Feed

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

December 14, 2010 by Lynn   

Well we’re nearly at the end of term (yes I know some of you are well and truly finished but…) and only a few more ‘get-ups’ to go!  I can’t believe that I’ve neglected my blog for yet another month and I think my New Year’s resolution will be to get back on track with my blogging.  It’s been a hectic few weeks as students finish off their classes, orientation days and subject choices.  During this time we’ve also fitted in some library re-arranging, painting, weeding, new signage and office cleaning.  There’s also been work on the Ultranet and a new website in progress, ROK  Awards (our Year 7 reading program), overdue notices, interview panels, assemblies and we still have our usual Year 7 & 8 students each morning and lunchtime to attend to.  We’ve also managed to fit in some fun, with the daily quizzes over our coffee and occasional treats, and organising some Christmas dinners/lunches/catch-ups!   All together an extremely busy 4 weeks to finish off the term.  I’m sure many of you could match me and also up the ante with the many tasks that we endeavour to get finished before officially clsoing the library.

Enjoy this Christmas message using iphones and ipads (courtesy of a friend on Facebook) and I hope you all have a wonderfully refreshing break no matter how you spend it.

1 Comment »

1. Heather says:

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and break as well Lynn. It has been a very productive and rewarding year due to our PLN. Thanks for the posts. 🙂